By supporting the HEF, your generosity will have a direct impact on HPS students, families, teachers, and our community.
Please click on an icon below to get started. Thank you for your support!
1. Visit smile.amazon.com.
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials.
3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice.
4. Search for and select Hudsonville Public Schools Educational Foundation.
5. Start shopping!
6. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Text to Give
1. Get Started: Enter your 10-digit GivePlus Text number (844-987-1636) and the amount you wish donate, then press send.
2. Register: You will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Tap “Process.”
3. Give: After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email.
4. Repeat: For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically.
Gift of Appreciation
Would you like to make a donation to the HEF in honor of a teacher or staff member? Use this form to do so.
Make a one time donation or set up reoccurring gifts with our easy-to-use portal hosted by Vanco. Click the image below to get started!
Please make checks payable to the Hudsonville Education Foundation and mail to:
3886 Van Buren
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Did you know your United Way contributions can benefit the HEF? When signing up for United Way, please have the funds directed to the Hudsonville Education Foundation!
HPS staff can have donations to the HEF automatically deducted from their paycheck. Contact Sara Miedema for the form required.